Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SCBCD 5.0 Exam Takers FeedBack

Was easier than I expected it to be. I did not encounter any drag & drop questions, and I felt pretty comfortable. Questions were very straightforward, and there was not a lot of unnecessary ambiguity. It felt like you either knew it, or you didn't. I scored lowest on General EJB 3.0 Enterprise Bean Knowledge and Persistence Units and Persistence Contexts (66% on both). Not sure what happened on General knowledge, but I know that I didn't study a whole lot of Persistence Unit/Contexts so that was just fine with me. I scored 100% on EJB 3.0 Overview, Java Persistence Entity Operations, Transactions, Exceptions, and Security Management, which ironically were the subjects I felt weakest in but turned out to know quite well. - Dustin Johnson


Almost 50% of the questions were about JPA.
Just 1 Drag&Drop question (I'm lucky because this type of question can't be reviewed!)
4 questions about Security (I failed 3: for me it was a difficult part of the exam).
CHATEAUVIEUX

No comments: